HORIZON RENEWABLE WIND ENERGY EDUCATION SET FOR PEM FUEL CELL, SOLAR & WIND ENERGY SCIFAIR PROJECTS
- Produce and store hydrogen using wind power or solar energy
- Use a fuel cell to create electricity and power different devices
- Carry out multiple experiments in the classroom or at home
- A wind turbine kit
- A solar photovoltaic panel
- An electrolyzer
- A PEM fuel cell
- Hydrogen storage system
- Renewable Energy Education Curriculum, CD & Manual which includes experiments.
Hydrogen storage system encourages users to learn the system step by step, configure the system in different ways, and visualize the workings of clean energy principles from start to finish.
The Renewable Wind Energy Science Education Set is a modular experiment set designed to demonstrate the workings of a complete clean energy technology system on a miniature scale. With this kit, an entire miniature renewable energy system can be constructed on a lab-scale.
It is a perfect kit for science fair projects as well as for teaching renewable energy education in the classroom.
Science Fair Project Ideas
- How many blades are best? Most effective?
- Use different blade shapes or materials. Which one generates more electricity?
- Make your own shape blades and see which one is more effective.
- Measure different RPM with the different blades.
- Can a fuel cell use pure oxygen instead of plain air? Will it generate more power when it is mixed with pure hydrogen?
Sold by Amazon
Age 12 and up. 6th Grade thru College