Learn basic robotic technology and build your own Robotic Arm Wired Controlled!
In addition, the added features gives you a search light design on the gripper and a safety gear audible indicator is included on all 5-gear boxes to prevent any potential injury or gear breakage during operation.
This Teach Tech Robotic Arm Wire Controlled is an innovative robotic arm has an extensive range of motion through all pivot points. It’s an introduction to Robotics and Mechanical Engineering that will excite young and old engineers. Assembly is easy to navigate with no soldiering required- just diagonal clippers, a screw driver and your creative mind. Develop problem solving skills while you assemble and start operating your own Robotic Arm Wire Controlled Robot.
- Determine the working specifications of a robotic arm manipulator.
- Compare the Robotic Arm Edge to the human hand.
- How much current does it take for a robot’s arm to lift different weights?
- Measure the degrees of freedom.
- Maximum vertical and horizontal reach.
- Control panel operations, differentiate.
- For your project research: What is a robot? What types of robots are available – industrial, service, domestic.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
Free with your purchase: Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBookShipping, Warranty & Return Policy