CLASSROOM SAVONIUS WIND TURBINE ADVANCED W/ 8 DC EXPERIMENT LABS
- Savonius v4 Wind Turbine
- Electricity Kit
- Free Building Your Students’ Confidence: Easy & Quick Classroom Activities eBook
- 8” Tall Wind Turbine
- Build your own magnetic induction generator using 4 coils and 4 magnets
- Produces .5V to 5V at 150mA
- 8 additional comprehensive DC Labs (Circuits 101 Hand-On Labs)
- Light bulb
- Battery charging system
- Your students will have fun while learning about wind energy with this innovative vertical turbine experiment kit.
- Its easy to use format gives you the ability to create free, renewable energy.
- You can either spin it by hand, use the natural forces of the wind, or even use a fan or hair dryer.
- You will have the ability to do limitless, unique green energy experiments.
Purchase 10+ and receive 10% off retail price
Purchase 20+ and receive 15% off retail price
(No discount on shipping charges)
You will also receive introductory lessons in circuit construction and understanding.
The 8 complete lessons in circuitry building will offer your students understanding of electricity. Students will enjoy caculating, building and testing what they learn. They will have hours of learning with this hands-on kit.
Classroom Activity: Have your students do research on the pros and cons of wind energy. The class can be divided into 2 teams. Each team can report their findings to the class. You will be surprised to learn about the disadvantages and consequences of wind turbines.
Grades 9 through adult
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS: Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
WARNING! HIGH MAGNETIC FIELD:. Can cause medical implants, implanted heart pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators to cease operation. Maintain 12 inch safe distance from ion pump.
You will receive parts to build the wind turbine pictured.
The magnets break easily. To separate magnets from each other, carefully slide them apart.Warranty and Return Policy