Elenco’s Snap Circuits Green Energy STEM building kit teaches the fundamentals of building electronic circuits and how they interact with various green energy technologies.
- Build over 125 STEM based projects that focus learning on electronic circuitry and exploration in alternative energy
- Uses color and number coded building blocks with snaps to build the different electrical circuits using a variety of green energy sources
- More than 45 parts in all including a geared motor, capacitor, liquid holder, rechargeable battery, snap wires, solar cell, wind fan, and detailed instructions
- Easy to assemble, no glue or tools required
- Snap Circuits unique technology uses building blocks with snaps to build the different electrical circuits. Each block has a function including switch blocks, light blocks, battery blocks, and different length wire blocks. These blocks are colored and numbered to make them easy to identify during the building process.
- Kids will have hours of fun creating and learning about alternative energy including wind, solar, water and other green energy sources with this STEM building set.
- Kids will learn about electricity, building circuits, and the use of alternative green energy sources.
- Ages 8 years and up
Ages 8 and up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy