Solar Science Station For Science Fair Projects
- Designed as a home or classroom “all in one” solar project
- Non-soldering solar USB charger
- Records solar data as a power supply for gadgets
- 100% reusable – take it apart and use it again!
- Option to add 2 or 3 rechargeable batteries and a battery holder
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
- 5V 320mA solar panel
- Terminal block
- LED voltmeter
- USB circuit
- DC output jacks
- Laser cut wood enclosure w/ screws
What You Need
- Screw driver
- Wire stripper
The Solar Science Station is designed around a large 5.5V 320mA solar cell that sits on a rotating axis (with degree measures), so you can adjust the angle. We have also engraved degree measures on the side.
Record heaps of scientific data by measuring the angle in degrees, the time of day, and the voltage output on the LED Voltmeter display!
External rechargeable batteries are available add-ons (choose either a 2 AA or 3 AA battery holder) with a built in switch.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the items pictured.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy