ENGINO DISCOVERING STEM ERP PRO BLUETOOTH ROBOTICS BUILDING KIT
- Specially designed for primary and secondary students
- Fits perfectly with a vigorous STEM curriculum (included on CD)
- Build 8 ERP FULLY PROGRAMMABLE robot designs
- Utilize the included curriculum to create your own designs
- Bluetooth connective for Smartphone/Tablet control and programming
- Convenient plastic storage tub with lid
- All parts included to study robotics
- Easy to follow directions online or in enclosed booklet
- USB full speed port (12 Mbit/s)
- 7 input-output ports
- 5 LED lights
- 1 touch & 2 InfraRed (IR) Sensors
- 3 Motors
- Independently programmable controller – total of 281 parts
- USB cable
- RJ cables
- 32-bit ARM CORTEX
- M2 micro controller
- ERP controller
- 256 Kbytes FLASH
- 64 Kbytes RAM
- APPS free to download from Google Play and Apple
- 6-AA batteries (not included)
- Programmable robots are part of our every-day life and our your young scientists are the future innovators that will be challenged to take robotics to the next level! The education system world-wide is evolving to incorporate robotics in the classroom so that students understand the fundamentals of this new technology while developing the necessary building and programming skills associated with it
- Whether at home or school, children are eager to experiment with robots and integrate traditional play and fun with the electronics world
- Engino’s Robotics Platform (ERP) is specially designed for younger students and takes into account the most modern pedagogical principles of ICT and STEM learning
- With the ERP intellectual development is approached as an upward expanding spiral in which students will reconstruct the ideas formed at earlier levels with new, higher order concepts acquired at the next level.
- The booklet provides detailed explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates innovative activities for hands-on learning, along with a detailed user manual with programming examples to get you started!
- The activities begin with the basic principles of robotics using the Experimental, Dinobot and Forklift models
- You can then move on to more complex concepts of programming with the introduction of sensors, conditional statements and logic gates using the Jeep Car, Humanoid and Grabber models
- The set also contains an Automated House model and a programmable model of Pedestrian Crossing to learn how traffic lights work and the importance of road safety.
- Manual programming: the most innovative characteristic of ERP is the onboard buttons which allow manual programming without the need of connecting to a PC
- Programs recorded can then be imported to the GUI software and edited either via text language or graphical.
- Wireless connection: The ERP PRO with Bluetooth also connects to smart phones, tablets and PCs so that it can be remotely programmed and controlled through the free Android and iOs apps.
- Programming software is exclusively developed by Engino company and allows a friendly user-interface to maximize interaction between the user and the robotic controller
- The software allows 3 diferent methods of programming depending on the user’s needs and capabilities
- The 3 main windows are the SIMULATOR, the FLOW DIAGRAM and the TEXT EDITOR.
7-15 years old
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts
Not for Children under 3 yrs.
You will receive parts to build the items pictured.
Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy