The Polymer Electrolyte Membrane in the PEM Reversible Fuel Cell combines the functions of an electrolyzer and a fuel cell into ONE device. When applying an electrical current the device acts as an electrolyzer that produces hydrogen and oxygen from de-ionized water. When applying a load, the device behaves as a fuel cell and generates electricity from hydrogen.
- An electrolyzer and fuel cell, all in one!
- Apply electrical current and pure water to utilize electrolyzer mode and generate hydrogen and oxygen.
- Use hydrogen in Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) fuel cell mode to produce electricity and pure water.
- Translucent casing makes scientific observations fun and easy to view.
- High performance reversible PEM fuel cell
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 54mm x 54mm x 17mm
- Total Weight: 69.7grams
- Color: Transparent
When applying an electrical current (solar or D.C power), the reversible fuel cell acts as an electrolyzer that produces hydrogen and oxygen from water.
- Input Voltage: 1.8V ~ 3V (D. C.)
- Input Current: 0.7A
- Hydrogen production rate: 7ml per minute at 1A
- Oxygen production rate: 3.5ml per minute at 1A
What is Included
- PEM Reversible Fuel Cell
- 2 x banana cables / connecting Leads
What You Need
- Battery pack or solar panel
- Distilled water
- Water/gas Containers
Sold by Amazon