This Vertical Wind Turbine 2.0 Level 2 science fair kit will assist you in exploring the power of wind energy! Build this STEM kit from scratch and engineer it to make it power an led, piezo buzzer, or just showcase the power on a standard multimeter!
- A fully functioning wind turbine – 8″ tall
- Easily built in about an one hour
- Includes a rectification adapter
- Build your own magnetic induction generator
- Produces .5V to 5V at 150mA
- Perfect kit for science fair projects, classroom group work (3 to 5 student per kit), and out-reach programs
Parts included in the Vertical Wind Turbine 2.0 Level 2 Kit
1 Solderless Breadboard
16 Male End Wires
4 Rare Earth Magnets
4 Copper Coils 200 Wind
1 Magnet Clip Set – includes 1 Rotor Disc
This Kit Teaches You
- How AC and DC power is made from the wind
- How to convert AC to DC power
- A few different types of circuits ie. basic wave, half wave, full wave, and voltage doubling
A rectifier is an electrical device that converts alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC), a process known as rectification.
12 yrs. and up
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS: Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
WARNING! HIGH MAGNETIC FIELD. Can cause medical implants, implanted heart pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators to cease operation. Maintain 12 inch safe distance from ion pump.
You will receive parts to build the item pictured.
The magnets break easily. To separate magnets from each other, carefully slide them apart.Warranty and Return Policy