ELENCO SC-750R SNAP CIRCUITS EDUCATIONAL KIT w/ COMPUTER INTERFACE & STUDENT TRAINING MODEL
- No tools needed
- Soldering not required
- 750 safe, easy experiments and projects
- 73 experiments with computer interface
- Can create your own experiments with this kit
- Includes all components from the SC-100R, SC-300R & SC-500R kits
- Over 80 parts including solar cell, electromagnet, vibration switch and computer interface
- Manual in full color
- Perfect for homeschooling, middle school & high school
- Requires 4-AA batteries (not included)
- Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
Comes with a software CD program for PC use, called Winscope, and a PC interface cable. It is a specialized test equipment just like electronics engineers use to “see electrical signals. You will be able to measure and experiment with signals.
The software in this product is not Mac-compatible, but you can find a similar Mac version at http://www.physics2000.com/Pages/MacScope.html. It will not match our manual exactly, but the differences are minor and it should be easy to understand. The software at this link is not related to Elenco® Electronics Inc. in any way; we do not support it or accept any responsibility for it.
3-Student’s Guides – Written with a team of educators, and covers the essential information about electricity and electronics that is being taught in middle schools and above. Includes real world applications and problem solving quizzes. 138 pages of educational curriculum.
5-Student Project Books With Experiments – in full color, clear images and easy, step-by-step directions.
1-Teachers Guide – helps you to teach electronics with Snap Circuits. It guides you through each chapter. The quizzes are fun to do with the whole class participating and helping each other.
Custom Storage Case – lightweight and durable, this case has custom foam inserts to store all parts, which makes it easy to identify missing components and prevents breakage.
The Elenco Snap Circuis are perfect for doing wireless science fair projects and it gives you the opportunity to safely experiment with electronics and electricity. Learn about and experiment with electromagnetism, magnetism, magnetic fields, electromagnetic oscillators, motors, sun power with solar cells, solar cell circuits. Experiment with a vibration switch, make an electronic magnet.
Experiments and Topics
- Determine what is the best material for a magnet.
- What makes the best electronic magnet?
- Experiment and discover what is the best light source that will produce the most electricity from a solar cell.
- What is the best way to increase the current from a solar cell?
- Which is the best application for a vibration switch?
- Test to see what is the best determinant of data accuracy when a computer measures an electrical signal.
Ages 8 and UP
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.Shipping, Warranty & Return Policy