Enter the 2019 -2020 Online Science Fair
Win a Prize!
Get a Real Brainstorm!
Fill out the Entry Form!
– Click on above link to download instructions.
– Teacher’s flyer included.
– Read this whole page.
- Middle School (6-8 Grades) – either an individual or a group will win a total of $100.
- High School (Grades 10-14) – either an individual or a group will win a total of $100.
- College Student (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior) – either an individual or a group will win a total of $100.
Once the winners have been chosen, they will be notified by email. Prize payment will be made via PayPal.All Participants
|All participants will receive an Award Certificate and T-Shirt. |
The T-Shirt and Certificate will be mailed via USPS to the address you provided on your entry form.
- All students who enter the contest will receive an award certificate that was designed just for The Science Fair Enthusiast’s Contest.
- Read EVERYTHING on this page. I know it is a lot, but by reading every detail you will save yourself time and disappointment. You may even want to print the page and then read it.
- This is a VIRTUAL CONTEST. That means everything will be sent via email. Directions on how to send your project via email are included with the Entry Form Download.
Print and fill out the Students Entry Form Download the Virtual Science Fair Contest Entry Form Here. Sign it with a pen, scan it into your computer and email it today! mdbinder1942 (at) gmail.com Replace the (at) with @
- The contest officially begins: September 1, 2019 – 12:01 AM CST Deadline for science fair project entries: May 15, 2020 – 11:59 PM CST
- People and their families associated with the Super Science Fair Projects.com are not eligible to enter the contest.
The staff of Super Science Fair Projects website and other individuals will judge the science projects. The science projects will be judged on originality, quality and implementation of the idea, documentation and presentation.
- Winners of the Science Fair Contest will be announced by June 15, 2020 and will be notified by e-mail. The winner agrees to allow www.super-science-fair-projects.com or in an eBook to publish his/her first name only, state, country, grade, and science project on the previous mentioned website or eBook. Each winner’s last name, name of school, home address and email addresses will NOT be published.
- All materials received for the 2019-2020 International Virtual Science Fair Contest will become the property of M-ZAN Solutions, Inc (owns and operates Super Science Fair Projects.com) and will not be returned. M-ZAN Solutions will not be responsible for entry forms and / or projects that are not received.
- Prizes will be mailed to the address listed on the winner’s entry form.
- Void where prohibited by law. Direct all questions about his contest to Madeline at: contest(at)super-science-fair-projects.com