UNLIMITED SOLAR & WIND SCIENCE FAIR PROJECTS KIT FOR HYBRID EXPERIMENTS
This combo gives you the opportunity to learn about and create your own experiments related to hybrid wind energy.
1 - Solar Lab 1.0 Electricity Learning Kit (9 Labs)
1 - PicoTurbine Savonius PV4 Educational Wind Turbine
Free Best Kept Secrets of How to Win A Science Fair Contest eBook
Features & Specifications of Wind Turbine kit
- 8” tall wind turbine
- Easily built in less than one hour
- Build your own magnetic induction generator using 4 coils and 4 magnets
- Produces .5V to 5V at 150mA
- Basic with 4 AC to DC Labs
- 4 pre-wound coils of enamel coated copper wire
- 4 ceramic rare earth magnets, grade-5 magnets
- 1 bicolor light emitting diode (LED) with 2 leads
- *Tip: To increase power, alternatively use neodymium magnets (not included)
Features & Specifications of Solar Lab 1.0 Electricity Learning Kit
- 9 step-by-step labs
- Step by step manuals for using solar cells to power electronic devices
- Solar powered battery charger (AA batteries included)
- 7-function multimeter for circuitry testing and experimentation
- High quality solar cells
- Comprehensive 44 page manual with 10 lab exercises
- Multi-voltage solar panel with adjustable stand
- Digital multimeter
- Motor with fan blade and stand
- Battery holder
- Test leads
Purchase 10+ and receive 15% off retail price
(No discount on shipping charges)
Middle School thru College
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS - Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
WARNING! HIGH MAGNETIC FIELD. Can cause medical implants, implanted heart pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators to cease operation. Maintain 12 inch safe distance from ion pump.
You will receive parts to build the wind turbine.
The magnets break easily. To separate magnets from each other, carefully slide them apart.Warranty and Return Policy